Legion

Hey Folks,

I've been back in WoW for a few days getting Kapec up to 100 and ready for Legion. I've finally finished up the world of law school and landed a job that pays the bills and gives me a decent amount of time for a uh... life?. So hopefully that translates into getting back into WoW on a semi regular schedule.

Anyone else out there looking to make a return for Legion? It's too quiet around here!

If you need further incentive... Grr has a hilariously bad internet connection and watching his frustration has provided me with endless giggles.

Comments

• Hey Kappy! I let my subscription lapse earlier this year but will definitely be back for Legion. I guess 7.0 will go live in the next couple of weeks, so I'll likely show up around then to play with the new game tweaks (or overhauls) and get in on the invasion event.

I've been fooling around with a few low level horde characters (since we can play for free up until level 20) and will probably wind up boosting one of them to 100. I don't really have a need for another alliance character and it may be good to see the other half of the story this time around.